Are you collecting newspapers, magazines, cardboard, cans, glass or plastics?
Tough, UV resistant, fully recyclable Woven Polypropylene bags - designed to last for years rather than months.
• Easy distribution & storage
• Self standing design
• Lifting & Tipping handles
• Patented Securesack® top closure system for maximum protection & security
• Optional coloured Fabrics, Lids & Rubber Anchor Pads to stop them blowing away
• One or Two Colour printing – free artwork & design service
We've been making bags for kerbside collection for 20 years and many of our originals are still out there.
As used by over 200 local Authorities in the UK.
Top quality UK manufactured in just a few weeks or globally sourced bulk lots at the lowest prices possible.
• Patented design does away with flap type lids
• Fully secure cover keeps recyclate inside
• Protection from wind, rain, snow, seagulls & foxes
• Stands upright for easy filling & closing
• Fast open & tip design to assist recycling crews
Sackmaker offer a Securesack™ version of all our Kerbside Sacks & Gull proof bags. UK Patent No. GB1222432.5
20 years ago Sackmaker manufactured the very first kerbside recycling bags for Target Zero Recycling and some of our original recycling sacks are still in use. Our heavy duty waste collection bags and reusable recycling bags are used by over 200 local authorities in the UK and Ireland for collecting all types of Paper, Plastic & Glass Recyclate. Dicksons sacks also manufacture woven polypropylene garden waste bags, Seagull proof sacks and are the original suppliers of Boxhat recycling box covers. Sack makers range of heavy duty Recykerbag products includes bags with lifting & tipping handles, printed recycling bags, kerbside collection bags & sacks with rubber pads to stop them blowing away. Our kerbside recycling sacks are made from heavy duty UV stable fabric and last for years – that’s why we’re the number one sack supplier in the UK.
If you require more information about our Kerbside Collection Sacks then you can either call us on our Hotline telephone number 0800 032 6447 or complete our Enquiry form and we will respond to your request.